Saturday, November 7, 2009

Beginners Photography Workshops for Girls!



Okay, time for some fun stuff! I will be teaching a one day workshop on beginning photography just for girls 15-21! Cost is $95 and will be held at Homestead Farms in Lynden on December 29th from 9:30-4:00. You must have a DSLR (no point and shoot) and bring with you to class. I do have a couple extra cameras but you must let me know BEFORE you register so I don't lend them to someone else. The first half of the day we will go over the basics ISO, aperture/F-stops, shutter speed, we are going to get you out of point and shoot mode! The second half of the day we will be putting our new skills to work with a photo shoot. We will be practicing on real people! This is going to be such a fun class, so register fast as I am capping the class at 15 students. Lunch will also be served. To register, click on the button to the right of this post and if you have any questions, please email me at roxseyphotography@yahoo.com






My website will be down temporarily due to construction! Yes, I will be getting a brand, spankin', new website soon!! Feel free to check back occasionally to see if its up, although I will let you all know the moment it is!












xoxo








0 comments: