Sunday, November 15, 2009

BEGINNERS PHOTO WORKSHOP OPEN TO ALL WOMEN!

I went back and forth with this one...leave it for high school girls or open to ALL women. I had so many requests for me to open up to all ladies, that I did! Capping it at 15 still, but will have a cool prize for one lucky person if I fill the class up! Look at the bottom post for details on the workshop and you can register by clicking the button to the right. This is going to be such a fun class! I can't wait! Again, this is for beginners. We will be learning the basics of your DSLR camera (no point and shoots please.) I have one extra camera that I can loan out if you let me know BEFORE you register. Just to make sure I haven't lent it out already. You will learn ISO, aperture/F-stops, and shutter speed. We will also be putting our skills to use the second half of the day with a photo shoot with some great models! Any questions, email me or comment!
xoxo
Brooke

4 comments:

Kim November 17, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

I would LOVE to go but I don't think I can make it on the 29th. Will you have another workshop in the future? Maybe by then I will have a nicer camera too! I have a cheap digital point and shoot right now.

Brooke November 17, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

I am going to try to do another one in January or Febuary!

Mindy K November 30, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

I would love to register for the class on the 29th. Kathy Chambers told me about it and we are both excited to be there.

Brooke November 30, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

I have you on the list mindy. Can you go to the button to the right of this post where it says workshop info and how many days left. Click on that and you can register for the class officially. Thanks!

Brooke