Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sara and Baker

One of the things I love about this photo business is the people I meet. I think just about everybody that I have photographed, I have created a friendship with. Today I finally met Sara. We have been emailing eachother about the photo shoot for a couple months, trying to find the right time for her little Baker to get his pictures done. All the while keeping myself updated through her blog about her adorable little guy. I felt like I had known her for years by the time I showed up at her door today. Sara is amazing. She is very smiley and has great energy. She is an amazing mom who's love for her son is tremendous. But really, what's not to love about this little guy, he is absolutely adorable and so laid back. He was very patient with me today! Here are a few pictures of some of the cutest people ever!

The little tree and earth onsie were in honor of Earth Day!

1 comments:

Sara Joy April 22, 2009 at 2:14 AM  

We couldnt be MORE Thrilled with the pictures Brooke!!! Thank You...ummm, again!! :}