Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The website!


Just an update on the website. It is slowly coming along. Mostly because I am learning how to work the program. Apparently it is easy enough for a 1st grader to use. Hmmm. I am not sure about that. So I have finally got more information on there! Prices, pictures, contact info. Still working on the about me page. Every time I write something, I think it sounds silly and I erase it. I will get there though. I will be sending an email out soon to customers about scheduling dates. I know I have received lots of emails from people about scheduling but I keep telling people to wait because of the weather. No one looks fantastic with puffy parka's and a pained expression on their face because of the cold! And trust me, no one likes a cranky photographer! But it is March, which hopefully means the weather is going to start to get decent again. So to my peeps out there, start thinking of what will work for you. I am going to take no more than 2 sessions a week. This is so I can focus on shoots and editing and to make up for any rescheduling because of the wonderful Washington weather. Email me now if you want at Roxseyphotography@yahoo.com or go to the web page and to the contact section and fill it out.. www.roxseyphotography.com . I am going to be working on a Mother's Day special and will post that soon. Believe me, I am itchin' to get out there and snapping some pictures!

1 comments:

Nema® March 17, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

oh, good luck :D i bet yr website will be great :)